During the season enjoy the Chorégies d’Orange, an internationally renowned festival of lyrical art that takes place in the ancient national theatre of the city of Orange.
Not to be missed in Orange:
- Antique Theatre of Orange
- Arc de Triomphe d’Orange
- Our Lady of Nazareth Cathedral
- Museum of Art and History
- Saint Eutrope Hill…
Walk the bike routes at the foot of Mont Ventoux, in the direction of Bédoin or Sault, typical Provencal walks through the lavender fields.
In the vicinity of Orange you will also discover:
- Vaison-la-Romaine well known for its heritage
- Châteauneuf-du-Pape very well known by wine lovers.
Take advantage of the bike days organized by Nature & Bike or of our bike stays to not miss anything!
The papal city of Avignon with its essential monuments:
- The Palace of the Popes
- Pont Saint Bénézet (Pont d’Avignon) Its famous festival in July
In the surroundings go to discover famous cities:
- Isle sur la Sorgue, Provencal venice and capital of antique shops.
- Fountain of Vaucluse, very nice village on the edge of Sorgues with its unique chasm.
- Châteauneuf-du-Pape, a village known for its wine, very pleasant for a visit and a tour through the different cellars for a tasting. We also advise you to stop at the Chocolaterie Castelain.
- Pernes les Fontaines, the town of fountains will charm you with its 40 fountains to discover throughout the city.
If you want to discover the other side of the Rhône, go to the Gard side and discover typical places such as:
- The Pont du Gard
- Uzès, a city well known for its Saturday morning market, very popular with locals and tourists alike.
You can also continue your stay towards the Camargue you will not be disappointed…
Take a bike tour of the Luberon, a must-see area a few kilometers from Nature & Bike.
- Roussillon and its ochre trail
A region not to be missed!
Also enjoy cities such as:
- Saint Rémy de Provence
- Les Baux de Provence
Very popular cities for tourists.